Originally Posted by pokerchamp
1. Why can't they make certain main event fights, that aren't title fights,
5 round fights. Liddell vs Silva, Couture vs Big Nog, fights like that should be
2. I really enjoyed watching Randy do commentary with Rogan & the other guy I'd like to see Randy back with those guys, maybe he will when he's finally done.
3. I like the fact that the UFC puts on the fights fans want to see. But I think you can get carried away with that. GSP vs Penn, now some want GSP vs Silva. You put on these fights too fast, & everything after is kinda bitter sweet.
4. I'm Canadian, so I like GSP. But I do not wanna see GSP vs Silva. I think
GSP would get smashed. GSP 5 rounds vs Alves, vs Fitch, 4 rounds vs BJ.
You give A. Silva 5 rounds he will KO a Polar bear.
5. Sometimes I would prefer an undercard fight, to one on the PPV. I wish
the UFC would put 4 fights on the PPV & have a fan vote on the 5th fight that goes on the card, maybe on UFC.com
guess thats it, yes I'm bored
1) why would they?
2) Jens Pulver was a far better commentator then Randy Couture...they should bring him back
3) blame Joe Silva...its all his fault
4) One can only hope. But then I am not Canadian
5) I wish they would show the majority of the fights, rather then a select few...and your right, some of the best fights are undercard fights.