Thread: Please explain!
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Some don't credit the vaccines with the steep drop in the spread of communicable diseases as much as education. They were taking drastic other measures and were beginning to understand how these things were spread and how to prevent it. I may look into that when I get time.

I do know that vaccines have spread diseases from monkeys to humans.

edit: Just a little tid bit if your interested, I know a couple of families who don't get their children vaccinated and they are medical doctors.
Please look into it. Please look at the public health data. The internet allows you to look up the number of cases and deaths per year in the U.S. back for several decades. You can see when the vaccine was introduced and how the number of cases dramatically declined after that time. The decline is not coincidental. Scientists can demonstrate a dramatic increase in pathogen-specific immunoglobulin and can demonstrate T-cell response.

There is consensus that HIV came from Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV); however, it is thought it jumped species due to the bushmeat trade. It is not thought to be related to vaccines (although, there has been some evidence that HIV might have been spread more widely in third world countries because needles were reused because the countries were so poor)

I suspect the "doctors" are naturopaths. Naturopaths are not M.D.s. Please clarify.