View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
We had a militant Feminist English teacher in our college and, unfortunately, she taught one of the low level courses that every student needed for their degree. So, in order to pass her class and get a good grade, you had to agree with her idiotic Feminist ideologies.

Of course, all of the men in the class were smart enough to see through her stupidity and fortunately most of the women in the class were smart enough to realize she was full of crap as well.

Whenever a male student dared to speak up and disagree with her brainwashed liberal mind, she would always say something like, "What do you think, girls?" and try to rally all the women in the class together to make the man look stupid. After the first couple of weeks in the semester, the women weren't falling for it anymore. Because they realized just how idiotic and stupid Feminism really is.

The good news is that the college was forced to cut back on teachers because of low student enrollment and she was one of the first professors forced to seek other employment (probably bagging groceries at Albertsons).
I can't stand fembots!! My daughter had a teacher like that and I told her to back off on her ways I don't want a future lesbo for a daughter!!