View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Chris F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
So far with my school experience I have been lucky, no extreme left or right professors. With the exception of my last English teacher who I can make a guess was a moderate or a conservative due to her stance on Vietnam. I haven't had a history class yet so I'm sure I'll bump into a nut.

I wonder if he were to expand his research into other departments such as mathematics, engineering, physics....if he would get similar results. As someone who is involved in both the engineering and biological sciences at my college, I have to say the professors do a good job of keeping their political affliations under their belt.

*Edit*

I did forget to mention I haven't reached upper division status yet with either major so the nutty biology or computer engineering teachers may come eventually.
Hey what makes you think history profs are nuts? I have taught history at community colleges am I a nut? Usually the history teachers are moderates to centrist lefties. The liberal whack jobs tend to be poly sci and literature.