View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I can see where the things the UFC is doing makes good business sense for them, but to me, it just looks like greed. How is this good for the sport and most importantly the fighters'? If one organization has ALL the control (like a monopoly) and ALL the power, how can the fighters protect themselves and their interests?

This just doesn't seem right!
I think the United States Government of 1770s would use the following phrase to describe evil of this nature

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security"

Replace the word Government for Insitution. and Them to Fighters...and you see how this should really be applied to the running of every inisutution. One day it will happen...they will mutiny and the UFC will suffer for its greed. Perhaps it is the Divine counterballence to a monopoly that eventually people reject it because by its nature the freedoms given to it in order to protect and provide...remain only to protect and provide FOR ITSELF.