Thread: Funny thing is
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 12:46 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krupp
will someone please explain to me the significance of HGH? I don't know what is does, exactly.
well Krupp dont feel bad,i'm sure there are a few people on here talking about HGH that dont really know what it is either,,

HGH stands for "human growth hormone",and it is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland in the brain,it is essentially the food our body's need to grow from infancy to adulthood and your body naturally starts to decrease the amount it produces from the time you reach 30 years old or so,,

now for the HGH people are talking about on here,,
there are two different types,,synthetic and herbal ,,

the synthetic type can be administered either by injection or by an oral spray,,

the oral spray that is being sold has been to have been said by independent testing that is a waist of money,,doesn't do a thing.

the injected HGH on the other hand they say does seem to work but the cost to get results would be prohibitive to most people
they say you would need 3 to 4 injections every day at a price of 25 to 30 bucks for every injection so that makes it some where between 2 and 3 grand a month,,and they say the side affects can be severe

now for the herbal

Herbal HGH releasers is a herbal supplement that comes in either tablet or capsule form that when taken they stimulate the pituitary gland to produce more natural HGH,,

so there you go Krupp,,HGH really is just a hormone that is naturally produce by your body that is responsible for the growth of your body.

hope that helped a bit.