View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 03:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
yeah, i'm sure he mysteriously snuck by our government and became president without showing proof of his citizenship.

of course he showed proof. maybe not PUBLICLY, but it was obviously shown to the right people, the people that count in the government. otherwise he would have never even been considered for presidency.

it's ridiculous, the only people questioning his birth legitimacy are average citizens (aka, clueless people like you and i) and a couple talking heads on TV - not mccain, not bush, not cheney, not the senate, not the CIA, not the FBI, not any part of the government at all. that right there should tell you enough.
So what you are saying is that we the people don't matter. As long as the government, which is neither of, by or for us, doesn't make a big deal out of it, then none of us should care. For some reason that just doesn't sound quite right... like something is a little backwards.

Anyways, I don't believe that Obama ever did provide valid proof of citizenship, but this is a lost battle. If the media managed to squash this whole controversy before the election, there is no way that they are going to let it spin out of control now. Let's criticize Obama for the damage he is actually doing to this country, not for the dubious nature of his birth.