Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
You have an interest in Classical Cultures I've not heard in an age The United Kingdom refered to by such an ancient title

I'm afraid things are very much worse then you suspect...I think though Corruption and Bankruptcy might kill us before any Islamist Rule. The present Canterbury wants to impose some aspects of Sharia law (the Judiciary aggrees) and wants to Diss-Establish the Church. The Present Prime Minister is a dumbass Scot who is unellected, and his decade in the treasury prior to his asscension has meant England is one of the worst hit by the financial recession. Almost the whole Government has been spending tax payers money on a criminally fraudulant expenses Scandle. Noone, including the Government or Press, like the Replacement Speaker for the First Speaker to be Ousted in about 300 years. Our Military is so over stretched that we are inadequet as a resource for our Allies in almost any warzone.

But...We still have the Monarchy. I'm a Royalist, I think Tradition is most important. I also wish that Her Majesty would exercise her Power...She should Disband Parliament, and Force an immediate General Ellection to create a New Government...Even the Parliamentarian Leader, During the Republic, Disbanded his Parliament when it was Corrupt
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion%27s_Seed

I phrased my answer the way I did in reference to the book: Albion's Seed.

The sad state of England depresses me. America is in bad shape but not as bad as England. At one point in time I wanted to visit, but the England that I admire only exists in history books now.