View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 06:11 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Buzzard, again, you are trying to compare apples and oranges. Megan Fox went out on a limb and said....

can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?

That is a VERY offensive comment, and she is a little bit older that 18. However, I commented in that thread and did not make any jokes about her being knocked up at a baseball game. I just said not to spend money on her movies.

There is NOTHING offensive about preaching abstinence to young women. Bristol Palin has every right to do that, and her experience makes her a good candidate to do so. It just bothers you that she is a conservative, that's the double standard. You can mention Rush, but you are only doing it to argue with conservatives on this forum, not to make an actual point. Nobody should condone bad behavior and try to justify it by pointing to other bad behavior.

Oh, and if you TRULY think that Letterman was trying to take a shot at A-Rod, then I cannot help you. You are too far gone. Sure, it's "just a joke", until somebody makes it about your daughter, or your side of the argument.