View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 03:58 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
I haven't heard yet what he said, so I'm in no position to condone or rail against him for it. I only read about it through this forum and other online sources within the past fifteen minutes. If I do recall though, Bristol Palin was interviewed on her own after the elections and talked of her personal life, baby, etc. She then became a public figure on her own. Her pitching abstinence while becoming pregnant and having a baby out of wedlock opened her up for jabs. If she didn't want the attention, good or bad, she should have stayed out of the public eye and not sounded hypocritical in her views on abstinence.

How did I "just find a way to keep attacking a conservative?" Is it because I said Nate uses his "conservative christian" victim card? I've seen that card played often here.

See, WHY would you even respond with that post?

You are only out to rip on conservatives. You could have easily gathered what Letterman said, based on what I posted (but I am sure you think I am probably lying), or done a simple Google or YouTube. It would have taken you two minutes to do.

Instead, you try to make a comparison to something Rush Limbaugh said that WAS ALSO OUT OF LINE. You cannot justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. Nobody is on here justifying what Rush said. Also, if you did miss what Letterman said, then you have not been watching the news all week.

It does NOT matter that Bristol Palin had a daughter out of wedlock, yet still preaches abstinence. How old are you Buzzard? You cannot be a mature adult, or much of a man if you think it's okay to take shots at young girls, especially one who ONLY HAS A PLATFORM BECAUSE OF HER MOM'S POLITICAL POPULARITY. I DON'T CARE IF SHE IS 18 or 14. It shows NO class, and is a defenseless action in my opinion. If 10 years from now, Bristol is preaching one thing and doing another, and still has any sort of significant public platform, then you would have a case for taking shots at her. However, a young girl who is trying to do the right thing in her heart after making a mistake is not somebody you should be talking crap about. It's shows very little moral fiber to do so.