View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 08:30 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE
I have always believed that the Kids should especially be off limits! In fact I challenge anyone to provide an example of me saying anything mean about Obama's kid's. While I think Obama is a crooked Communist and have said so I leave his kids out of it. In fact I can't remember any Republicans attacking his kids in anywhere near the Fashion the Palin family was attacked by the libs! Maybe you could write a letter to the editer pointing out this lack of decency. Be sure and explain that you would also be upset if it was anybody Else's kids being attacked. The way the press is going after her they must still see her as a threat to their Chosen one!
Thats' another point I was trying to raise, it seems like an institutional problem.

Obviously "talk-radio" is MOSTLY controlled by conservatives, if you look at it, there is no question. However, it just seems this kind of behavior is only manifested through mouthpieces of the liberal persuasion in this day and age. Though, I don't doubt there are crazies on the right doing this stuff, I just don't see it happening at the same levels as it does on the left.