View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
FOR YOU BUZZARD,
Yes I have shared personal information on this forum with fellow members, however I have not shared my intimate business with anyone. I think your a piece of garbage as of now. Please do not even respond to my post. I hope you disappear off this forum, but unfortunately I don't have a genie in a bottle. I don't think you have anything to offer the world aside from being a prick. You stick up for everything thats wrong you like playing the Devils Advocate I suppose...Go ahead and continue to make assumptions on peoples lives you obviously have nothing to do. Oh and the next time you make any reference to my "bedroom" secrets I will escalate this I promise you.... That should not be tolerated.
I never meant to cause you anger or to allude that you are not a good person. I don't know you well enough to make a decision. You have made allusions to your personal business, and I apologize if I have offended you by referring back to it. I just find it a bit hypocritical that you wish to deny others of things based upon morals when your own actions could possibly called into question. You wish to have your personal business kept personal and private, but seem to have no problem delving into another persons personal business and denying them privileges. That is quite hypocritical in my opinion.

If you wish to threaten me over the internet, have at it. Escalate it if you wish, but don't expect me to do any of that in return or to shake in my shoes. You're angry because some of what I say hits home and you can't stand it. Name calling shows that you have no real arguments in the issue, so you revert to it when you have nothing to say. I have more to offer this world then you will ever know, and your assumptions are just that.

Have a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It's a standard tactic of Gay Rights activists. If someone doesn't agree with you, then drag their name through the mud.
How have I dragged her name through the mud? I am far from a gay rights activist. Posting on a message board is as far as I have gone. As I have said before, it doesn't affect me one way or another. I just don't know why people can't keep their noses out of other peoples business and trying to deny them the ability to marry. If a civil union provided them the exact same benefits, I would have nothing to argue about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
You don't know any folks who will admit they chose to be gay is probably more accurate. It's human nature to try and downplay things to make them seem outside of our control when we do things that deep down we know are wrong or when society is not comfortable with it.
I think my statement is more accurate. I don't know any gay folks now that I am aware of. The ones I knew before and those I worked with stated that they always felt how they did, and didn't just decide to be gay. I think it's a slightly ridiculous assumption to think people would choose to be something which brings such a stigma upon themselves. I believe some may have chosen to be in that lifestyle, but not everyone. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it. I can respect that you don't like it, I don't really think about it except when participating in a discussion such as this. I think we have both said our pieces on this issue and I can accept that we disagree on this issue.