View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 05:35 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
lol. How do you benefit from them allowing gay marriages?
I have nothing at stake in the issue, just like you. I don't feel the need to deny them their ability to pursue "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Quote:
Why does it matter if I benefit from them banning it? It's an issue I and apparently most people in California feel strongly about.
I'm asking if you do. What effect does it have on you? Does it hurt you financially, physically?

Quote:
I have no issue what so ever with civil unions.
So it's just semantics?

Quote:
A marriage is between a man(of any color) and a woman(of any color).
That's not the way it always was.

Quote:
I'm sorry if the people voted against you this time.
I don't live there and didn't vote on the issue. It doesn't affect me one way or the other.

Quote:
I don't really like your tone.
I really don't care. You've been quite rude to me and if you want to dish it, expect to take it.

Quote:
It was actually very rude and it made me want to punch you square in your face. I figured I'd say something about it so it didn't fester and come out in an unrelated post. I apologize for those feelings but I personally believe you know full well you deserve them.
What was rude? Nothing. You just have issues that you should maybe work on. You act like such a childish punk. You aren't worth my time anymore. We'll talk when you grow up some.