View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:31 PM
David_Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Post of the day right here. And that can go both ways too.

Ben I think you hit it right on the money with your post.

It's unforunate that Randy is going through this, and maybe he should only consider dating from here on out. And if I was Kim, I'd keep his last name. Do like what one of Trump's ex-wives did. This is going to sound cruel, but I'm going to say it: if Kim knew that Randy was this type of guy from the beginning, then why did she marry him? As soon as I heard about his previous marriages from him, then that would have been a red flag that he isn't marriage material. I'm sorry, but I have that philosophy once a cheater, always a cheater.And I know I'm going to hear "people can change." Hmmmm, how long is that change going to last? And is it for real?

Listen, nobody knows why or what has happened. I am truely embarressed at some of the assumptions being made here. "If Kim knew Randy was this type of guy?" Seriously dude, you have no idea what kind of guy Randy is. Randy is a well known athlete, and those type attract all kinds of people. On the women end, most are attractive and self serving to their needs. How ironic is it that a chick marrys Randy, then becomes a fighter? Is it possible there was ulterior motive there? Maybe Randy wanted a women that wouldnt dedide to launch a fighting career once he married her? Surely not! haha