Thread: Death Penalty
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
First off, what makes you think I have never grieved for or been a victim of a violent crime? I had a co-worker who was murdered and she left behind a young child? I think the punishment for her killer of life in prison is much worse than the punishment of death. Death is too easy, life in prison in punishment. How is life in jail not a punishment? Even DNA evidence can wrongfully convict an innocent. Nothing is 100%. Put yourself in the shoes of a wrongfully convicted person about to die because of the DP. How about putting someone from your family in those shoes.

I think she deserves to breathe prison air. Dank, musty, moldy, sweaty, fart smelling prison air. I think she deserves to think of how she will never get freedom again and maybe by chance come to see how wrong she was and use the rest of her life to possibly accomplish something good in life. I don't believe that I nor you should have the power to take another human beings life. Some will say it's not a person doing the execution but the state. I don't buy that, the state is run by people, often times people who are guilty of other crimes of which they have never been caught.
First of all I wasnt come off sassy, but since you wanna go there lets do it!
What in the world would this demonic woman be able to accomplish with the rest of her life? I believe your punishment should fit your crime. Gee spending the rest of your life behind bars with access to food, water, shelter, mail, visitors.....blah, blah, blah that is worse punishment? Sounds like the good life! Some people are sleeping on benches and in parks and most of them cowards in prison that committed these sick crimes are at Club Med...Oh at the expense of us taxpayers!