View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2

Well not like Bush was a economic wizard neither What happened to the 350 billion dollar stimulas package he gave,nobody knows what happened to it
I think both parties need to be readjusted as one is no more better than the other imo. I hate political discussions as much as I hate religious discussions ppl get very heated and defensive of their religion/political alliances.
Didn't Obama vote in favor of that $350 billion stimulus package last October? I think most Americans were pretty angry about that as well, but it was sort of overshadowed by the election.

Anyways, I agree that the Republican party is in the shambles that it is because they've been acting too much like Democrats over the last few years. But the last thing we need is more Democrat agendas.

However, this whole debate goes way beyond Republican vs. Democrat or liberal vs. conservative. This is about big government vs. freedom.

On a side note, the reason why we created this Politics section was for people like you who hate political debates, this way you can ignore them to your heart's content. Of course, I'm not sure why you entered a political debate just to declare that you hate political debates, but whatever.