View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:43 AM
que

it's true - at least to wanderlei

here is his response to anderson training franklin

Its smart, because Silva has a lot of techniques, he told MMAWeekly.com on Monday. Its possible for him to train with who he wants. For me, it doesnt matter, because Im going to beat him. Its possible he could train with Mike Tyson Im going to beat him.

Its a professional time for MMA, and everybody needs to go to the best place for having the best options. Maybe Anderson is a good option for him, because Anderson beat him two times.

Silva prides himself on an open door policy at his gym and says Franklin is still welcome.

My gyms professional, he continued. The guys dont need to use my flag to train here. Its possible a guy comes, trains, and uses his flag. Its a professional gym its open for all.

Of bigger concern are fighters who arent serious about their training.

I just dont want the bad guys, the guys in bad condition, he said. Outside here I dont like the guys drinking, going to the nightclub, the guys smoking. No. These guys I dont want. But the professional guys, in good condition, in good fighters no problem.

Silva says hes still building a fight team for his gym, and its a work in progress. In the mean time, hes preparing for Franklin, and unconcerned whether Anderson will pass on any secrets.

He explained he wanted to come train here after the fight, no problem, said Silva. Hes a gentleman, I talked with him a lot of times. Im so happy to fight with him, because he likes to fight, (hes) not afraid. Because if you fight with one guy whos afraid of you, its hard because theres no action."

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=8670&zoneid=2