View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorlion
as stated, out of the ones I named, are they truely strikers???

I stated quite clearly that shogun would likely be called a striker and rampage, but the others, wandy might be and he was beaten by chuck.

Chuck was beaten by rampage in his prime, I will give you that, but has he been in his prime since fighting Babalu the second time???? remembering that that was 3 years ago now, he beat tito since then and that was it.

I dont think Chuck has been firing on all cylinders since the tito fight, he didnt look that great against tito.

I know people have been saying that chuck would not beat a decent striker for years, doesnt mean its true, and out of all the things that has been said about xsubmission, you picked my comment to attack dude???

and my point was that chuck is getting old and fighting younger guys
Rampage - yes
Shogun - yes
Wandy - yes
Jardine - yes
Rashad - no

so 4 out of the 5 are.

I think Chuck was in his prime when he fought Tito the 2nd time. Hell Chuck killed Tito in that fight, if I remember correctly Chuck almost finished it in the first round.

People see that Chuck is now old and is no longer the Chuck he once was and they have decided to state that the reason he lost 4 out of his last 5 is that he is no longer in his prime. I agree that might be part of it but I dont think that is the only reason. We will never truly know if Chuck would have beat the fighters in his prime, well except for Rampage we know Chuck cant beat him. All people can do is give their opinion.

Xsubmission may be a douche, an idiot, a newbie, a tard or what ever else people choose to call him but the opinion he gave is an opinion a lot of people have and have had for a very long time (there are you happy now, I responded to what everyone said about him. If I missed something let me know and I will add it it.)

Randy is 160 and he has beaten guys who were much younger than him in 2 out of his last 3 fights. I dont think the problems with Chuck are are age related I think it comes down to how much damage he has taken. Wandy is only 32 but has had over 40 fights, some of which have been wars. The damage adds up over time and I think that might be part of the problem we are seeing with Chuck.