View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:03 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Just had an idea for Dana. We've seen it at every event, and oftentimes, the main event (Silva/Cote, Silva/Leites, Arlovski/Sylvia III) where it seems the opponents don't seem to give a crap if they fans get upset because the fights are lackluster in aggression.

Dana should institute a "finishing bonus." They already have "Fight of the Night", "Submission of the Night", and "KO of the night,", but I think it would help all the fighters know they can get some extra money in the fight by not letting it go to the judges. Granted, the fighters shouldn't allow that to happen anyways.

Or possibly not awarding a "win bonus" if it goes to the judges' hands? Now I realize sometimes the fighters are working their asses off (Sherk/Griffin, Sherk/Hughes, etc.) to get the finish, but if it doesn't happen, too bad.

What do you guys think?
I think that the finishing Bonus should go to the guy who finishes the match, not the pair of them...but that might cost the company heaps...so I say scrap the win bonus unless they finish their oppoenent