View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I'm almost 27 actually, not 30, and what does that have to with this thread being gay?
27 is almost 30 and the allusion to your age was a remark on the maturity of your comment... and that when you and NateR (and whoever responded with that "Your Mom" comment) have no come back or rational argument you immediately resort to (horrifically sophomoric) insults.... unless that wasn't an insult and you were rewarding my post for being an exultant and/or jubilant one...

I went to the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences in Tempe AZ, but again what does have to do with this thread?
Maybe I was just curious. I am always fascinated by and interested in the criteria and level of merit required for persons to call themselves engineers.

If I may ask, what is this thread supposed to suggest? That Conservatives do not care about the men and women who have died serving our country? Or is it just a lame attempt at taking a shot at people who did not support Obama?

I understand that it may have been a lot to read, so I'll remove the distracting pictures and repeat the point:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Moral of the story: Money is the most important issue to neocons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I'm kind of amazed that, after about 6 years, we're still under 5,000 dead in Iraq.

Amazed isn't the world I would use.

And those 5,000 died for what reason....
No WMD
No ties to Al Qaeda
Terrorism only existed in Iraq after we went in there
The world hates and distrusts us
Bin Laden still alive
etc