View Single Post
  #8  
Old 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Fixed
Wrong, 52% of the people who voted, 66 million people total, voted for Obama. There are an estimated 303 million Americans alive today. Meaning that only 21.7% of the American population voted for Obama. The other 78.3% either voted for someone else or didn't vote at all.
__________________
Reply With Quote