View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 04:00 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Spiritwalker here..

41 years old.. been an active poster for well over a year.. looking at 18 months?? something like that..

I watched UFC 2 in my home town of Charlotte. I was able to see Royce Gracie/Kimo.. it was awesome..Kimo had his top knot torn out.. people were booing like crazy cause the vast number of people didn't know anything about a ground game.. It was a mix of people wanting to see a pro wrestling match or a Wire Foo fight.

I am currently a brown belt in Karate.
Areas of indepth study and training -Kata and Bunkai, Kyusho Jutsu, Qigong

Blue Belt in ShuriTe JiuJutsu, and a lever 4 Balintawak sitck fighter... I play around in BJJ and am not bad.. but it's not "fun"..

Matt is nothing but a great person, fantastic fighter.. and one of the few people that I wouldn't mind my son looking up to.

While I don't always have the religious aspect that some of the more staunch Christians here have, I do view myself as a Christian. Matt Hughes.. says what he thinks and practice what he says.

How can you not admire that.
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno