View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Spiritwalker here..

41 years old.. been an active poster for well over a year.. looking at 18 months?? something like that..

I watched UFC 2 in my home town of Charlotte. I was able to see Royce Gracie/Kimo.. it was awesome..Kimo had his top knot torn out.. people were booing like crazy cause the vast number of people didn't know anything about a ground game.. It was a mix of people wanting to see a pro wrestling match or a Wire Foo fight.

I am currently a brown belt in Karate.
Areas of indepth study and training -Kata and Bunkai, Kyusho Jutsu, Qigong

Blue Belt in ShuriTe JiuJutsu, and a lever 4 Balintawak sitck fighter... I play around in BJJ and am not bad.. but it's not "fun"..

Matt is nothing but a great person, fantastic fighter.. and one of the few people that I wouldn't mind my son looking up to.

While I don't always have the religious aspect that some of the more staunch Christians here have, I do view myself as a Christian. Matt Hughes.. says what he thinks and practice what he says.

How can you not admire that.