Thread: Matt sighting!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:59 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer
Pffffttttt ... screw you guys ... I have a variety pack of Sharpies with me at all time just in case he happens by my mud hut here in Kabul. Silver and gold in case I'm wearing a dark color shirt, red and black for light colored, then green .. just cause its my favorite color. I have my MH Book, Doll, Trading Card, and PR shot all in my backpack. Luck favors the prepared. So while all you sissy fans are pointing at him in a distance trying to get things together for him to sign a candy wrapper, I'm B lining at him full speed ...

MMAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!! I HAVE THINGS FOR YOU TO SIGN SIR!!!! DON'T WALK INTO THAT BATHROOM OR I'M COMING WITH YOU!!!

but ya see, the problem is, if I followed poor matt into a bathroom that would just be weird and gross.....plus I would probably be arrested....

ps--Green is probably the best color ever invented, at one time, I had a green backpack, car, sweater, and hat, all on St. Patricks day

pss--stay safe over there, an effective tool against mud is pouring gravel or rocks in it, prevents mud holes and gives ya some traction--that's one thing I learned from my hippy major and practiced it in real life at the stables!