View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 12:23 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris F
JB- If you think the bill as it read now will be the same that passes I got some ocean front property in OKlahoma I want to sell you. That bill will be amended to death.
What is your point?

It's still completely hypothetical to assume that this bill is going to be used to shut down Churches for simply preaching against homosexuality in their Church. Show me some links to where pastors have been arrested for peacefully preaching the gospel in their church, because I have never heard of that.

It's easy to understand why we have laws on the books that define hate crimes and dish out suitable punishments for them. It's also easy to understand why homosexuals should be included in that definition. Arguing about hidden agendas that may or may not exist is just silly. It's the same type of argument people used against George W. Bush time and time again. If something makes sense to do we should not be worried about fighting against it under "hypothetical" pretenses simply because we don't always like the political side of the spectrum it comes from.