View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
1)Anything but. I find you obnoxious and semi-illiterate. I have a hard time with taking things you say seriously because if you still have no grasp of your language and how to spell, I question whether you have grasped other things that you have learned. You are not a true Englishman if you can't even use your own native tongue with proficiency in both the written and oral manner.

2) Frightened? You give yourself too much credit. Do you even know what I asked and in what context I asked the question? From your answer, you haven't the slightest clue. If you wish to engage in more conversation, do it in PM. I don't wish to offend the entire forum. I really don't care much if I offend you now.
1) Really? then why to you attack me and my character? your very defensive for someone who claims they arent intimidated What would you know about English people?? You dont seem to understand your own countries heratage.

2) Did you listen to what I said before? I have absolutely no intention of continuing anything with you in PM. I will continue to partake in this debate. I will continue to voice my thoughts...just like you voice yours. If you embariss yourself infront of the Forum, that will just show you lacking in self discipline.

Now STOP avoiding the Question

HOW do you know what is Right and Wrong? How do you distinguish the difference?

Last edited by Tyburn; 04-07-2009 at 05:06 PM.