Thread: GO BEARS!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 02:40 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Yes, Hester can burn DB's all day long, but he's not a very smart football player IMO. Still, Cutler is a better match for Hester simply because Cutler has the arm to overthrow him, so Hester wont be losing a step trying to turn around to catch the ball as much.

For the record, I always thought that the Cardinals were good enough to go deep in the Playoffs with their current roster, I just never thought we would end up in the Super Bowl after seeing the way AZ played in the last 5 weeks of the season. I personally see Arizona back in the playoffs and definite contender to go back to the Super Bowl.

I am happy the Bears finally made a big move like this, but truth be told, I still don't see them winning more than 10 games next season. I have already heard people saying that the Bears are the best team in the NFC, which is a joke. All I know is I am going to Stub Hub right now to secure some tickets to Soldier Field for when the Cardinals come to town.
Hester isn't a smart person period haha, but he will be valuable with the "big" play, and cutler has the arm to make it happen, I have heard reports(may just be baseless rumors) but several people I know have heard da bears are interested in Holt.////he is aging, but still an excellent receiver and even put up good numbers with the atrocious rams, he is a great possession receiver that good bring a huge upgrade to that receiving core....oh well, we'll see how it goes, but I'm excited for what possibilities lie ahead