Thread: GO BEARS!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 01:53 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I know another receiver, what I am trying to say is, even if we stay with this roster, we are better than last year and probably playoffs, Brandon Lloyd is an average receiver, and Hester will be there to compliment Cutler's cannon with his speed, he's not a great route runner, but he can burn the DB's, and he is great with quick slants...another receiver pick up and this is a major player in the superbowl contention, right now I would say playoffs but not a deep playoff team, but thats what we said about the cards also, so ya never know

Yes, Hester can burn DB's all day long, but he's not a very smart football player IMO. Still, Cutler is a better match for Hester simply because Cutler has the arm to overthrow him, so Hester wont be losing a step trying to turn around to catch the ball as much.

For the record, I always thought that the Cardinals were good enough to go deep in the Playoffs with their current roster, I just never thought we would end up in the Super Bowl after seeing the way AZ played in the last 5 weeks of the season. I personally see Arizona back in the playoffs and definite contender to go back to the Super Bowl.

I am happy the Bears finally made a big move like this, but truth be told, I still don't see them winning more than 10 games next season. I have already heard people saying that the Bears are the best team in the NFC, which is a joke. All I know is I am going to Stub Hub right now to secure some tickets to Soldier Field for when the Cardinals come to town.