View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 08:10 PM
que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

Its the fact he hasnt, to the best of my knowledge, got a history of this, that makes me think it was also deliberate. Hadnt had the best run in his career, had to win to get on TUF...gave an increadibly poor performance, which seemingly noone cares or has picked up on.
the way you talk about hendo it makes him sound pretty bad. you can make any fighter sound bad if you say it like that.

hendo has fought more top fighters than any other fighter in MMA history and he has only been finished 3 times... by big nog, little nog, and anderson silva. that by itself is an incredible feat. he has had a great career run and one that most fighters could only wish to have

i'm not even a huge hendo fan but c'mon man, you gotta give him a bit more credit when you talk about him like that. and about his poor performance, i would give him a break. he is 38 years old (way past the prime of most fighters) and his body has been in many wars and taken huge beatings throughout his career. it is only expected that he declines as he gets older, that is the natural way.