Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
There were four brothers:

Tuvia Bielski
Zus
Asael
Aron

Okay, I just went and read about them, Dave. There were four brothers (names to the left above). After the war, Tuvia and Zus eventually make their way to America. After the German Offensive and they leave the forest, Asael is conscripted into the Red Army in 1944. So he was drafted involuntarily. He is killed in 1945 during one of the campaigns. The youngest brother, Aron, comes to America in 1951 and changes his name to Bell. There are still descendants (Bell) living in New York and California. Aron lives in Florida. Tuvia and Zus are buried in Sheepshead, Brooklyn New York.

I don't know how up-to-date this info is, but that's what I found.

Anyway, I think it's a great movie about the human spirit and the will to survive and all that comes (the good, the bad and the ugly) with that.
ohhh...I see...so they leave the forrest in 1944 (presumably after the liberation of bellarus but before the fall of Berlin) and so the youngest guy ends up doing the eqivilent of National Service under the Reds...okay...that made sense...that was NOT what was implied in the end of the film...in the end of the film it made it sound like the Jews stayed in the forrest until the end of the war...but the young guy suddenly left and went with the Reds...thats what confused me

and the forth Brother...you know...I still have absolutely no recollection of him in the movie at all