View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 03:28 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
I have never even seen snow. You guys should post some pictures. I know you hate it but it's neat for me to see since I haven't ever seen it in real life. I went to Georgia hunting w/ my family about 2 years ago and it was about 40 degrees. That was way to cold for me. My husband and my dad went last year and this year by themselves. I'll stay in Florida. My dad said it was about 10 this time when they were up there and he hasn't warmed up yet! Yes we have Florida skin!!

When it gets so cold do you guys just have to sit in the house or can you still do things outside. We are always outside playing on the swingset and my husband working on one of his trucks. I don't think I could deal with the snow.
when it gets really cold, i stay in, its miserable, the 30's you can bundle up and go outside...Snow can be fun for skiing snowboarding sledding, etc. if there is enough of it, and the weather isn't so bitter....but right now there is only 2 inches and its 12 degrees out, so its horrible...I'd rather walk to class in 80 wearing shorts and a tshirt, instead of walking in this bundled like an eskimo and still shivering