View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Here we go!

Kevin Casey vs. Bubba Bush

Round 1:
Alright, we're live from Vegas. First fight underway. Huge left hook from Casey rocks Bush, and he drops. Casey pounces and is trying to lay leather, but Bush ties him up from his back and reels him close. Casey dropping short elbows to Bush's temple, and one, two, three, four violent elbows and it's over! Wow. Violent stuff from Casey. Made quick work of Bush.

UFC 175 official results: Kevin Casey def. Bubba Bush via TKO (elbows) at 1:01 of R1
Quote:
Luke Zachrich vs. Guilherme Vasconcelos

UFC 175 official results: Luke Zachrich def. Guilherme Vasconcelos via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
I must have missed these first two fights...were they showing on the Prelims on FOX?

Quote:
George Roop vs. Rob Font

Round 1:
They touch them up. Push kick from the length Roop, but Font catches it. Font ducks in and comes in throwing heat, but can't close range enough on Roop. Quick left jabs from Roop, and then he comes up top with a kick. Not a lot landing early. Now they tangle up on the fence, but they break. Left jab from the long-armed Roop is landing, and he's snapping them with volume when he throws. Whoa! Font crack Roop with a big right hand and Roop got woozy, and sort of just fell over. Huge right hand from Font, exploded on the side of Roop's head. A quick follow-up on the ground and it's all over. Font very patient in landing that shot, and he sprung hell on Roop.

UFC 175 official results: Rob Font def. George Roop via KO (punch) at 2:19 of R1
Joe was saying Font's shoulder also caught Roop after the punch, but I didn't see that even with the replays at the different angles. I just saw Font's shoulder go under Roop's chin as he followed through the punch ...not that it really matters.