View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
change the channel, put down the remote and step away from the TV .. you are watching waaaaay too much fox news ...

obama has done more for the security of the US than bush and clinton combined ... he has actually shown that the US is willing to use more than just force to fix a problem and has gained respect throughout the world .. sure, there are some nuts (cough putin cough) who think they can push the US now, but i think obama did a great job with his sanctions on russia on the ukraine thing than anything else would have done ... israel is safer too imo ... sorry, but the far right movement is killing the republican's chances of ever having a chance ... in fact, the far right movement stance on capital punishment, gay marriage, gun ownership make them closely resemble third world islamic nations and other nations who have poor human rights issues .. which is actually quite funny when you think about it ..
Have you been talking to my sisters! They've told me I watch too much news.

I agree with some of what you've said there, but no way do I feel that we're safer under President Obama, us or the rest of the world, or that we are more respected now. And yeah, the right do seem to keep shooting themselves in the foot.