View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i don't know what im talking about ..
I don't need to, you already said it for me.

Businesses in America already have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. The Gay Rights movement simply wants to take away that right.

They're basically trying take away people's freedom to disagree with them and their lifestyle choices. The Gay Rights movement is not interested in advancing freedom, it's only interested in destroying it.

Quote:
and you keep talking about the principles the country was founded on and the founding fathers .. times change and countries adapt to these changes ...
You're obviously approaching this debate from a progressive mindset and that's where we differ; so we're probably never going to see eye to eye on these issues.

Quote:
(but, you were in the military and have been to many countries ..lol, i know, i know)
I've seen enough outside of the US to know that there are many other countries that are much more intolerant towards diversity than America is; but it's only America that seems to get criticized for being intolerant.

Probably because America usually works out its civil rights issues publicly for the whole world to see; so we make ourselves an easy target. It's like being in a room full of alcoholics, but only one guy is willing to admit that he has a problem with alcohol and so he gets constantly criticized by the other alcoholics, even though they all have the exact same drinking problem.