View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 04:22 PM
Stump Rules!

It starts off with "Hail Mary", that throws me...she isn't a Redskin But why bother with that prayer when you can go straight to the source (God). Does it say in the bible somewhere that it's what you need to do our is it a made up thing by Catholics. That's another thing that blows my mind, where do they (Catholics) get the ideas that they "need" to do some of the things that they do when it isn't clear any where in the bible that it's what you need to be doing. That's why I think of Catholic more like "club"...or a gang even

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
you have got some pretty good things on here to go on ... i was raised catholic and never thought of it as "praying to Mary" but asking her to pray for us ... but hey, i am just one pseudo-catholic .... but it is called a prayer .. so who know what the intent is ... here is the version i learned growing up ...

hail mary, full of grace, the lord is with the, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, holy mary, mother of god, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death ...

fredo also says these as his trick to catching fish in godfather 2 .. great scene in movie history .. he doesn't finish saying it tho ..

http://stumpdotcom.com/