24. Telling friends you like MMA and listening to them respond with "you like watching guys hold each other on the ground"?
25. Listening to Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg's scripted play-by-play designed usually to favor one of the fighters.
26. Having your British sister-in-law remind you over and over that you look like Forrest Griffin, that "gay" UFC fighter
27. Listening to Dana White speak about anything for more than 5 minutes.
28. Having to listen to Dana White talk about how terrible other organizations are next to the UFC and acting like a bully, and then watch him sign on fighters from those same orgs later.
29. Debating who would win in a "super fight" when it's usually pretty obvious already.
30. Talking with friends about favorite reality shows and saying you like TUF only then to get a
response because they've never heard of it.