Thread: Jesus and MMA
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Chris F View Post
The Last days debate is as old as old can be. Even in Pauls writings they were disputes. I prefer to live as if it can happen any time and not try to make dates or times. We are told we will know the season. And Vizion is right the season looks pretty ripe. But the video is very bad theology. Pretty much dogmatic.
I don't really care about the video. Fact of the matter is MMA is a sport that celebrates beating people up through as Uriah Faber (the son of "Christian hippies") called it [MMA] once "a simulated death match". It won't be long before real death matches become the norm. Nor will it be long before we see girls vs. guys, and kids vs. dogs, and etc...

Bible is clear: "nothing will be impossible for them", (Genesis 11:6) and there WILL be professed Christians also defending this, minimizing this or dismissing the validity of it because they are really "lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God" (2 Timothy 3:4). Thankfully Christ will probably, in HIS Grace, and only FOR His Grace, be back before it does get that bad, but MMA, though I admit I enjoy it is a fore picture of what is to come and a symptom of an even larger problem.

The day will arrive when MMA fans are bored with knock out/tap outs and their sinfully wicked hearts will desire more. It happened to the ROMANS, and if human beings are 1 thing they are certainly predictable.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/

Last edited by Vizion; 01-20-2014 at 01:02 AM.