View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
1) Chuck, there are some people on this forum [I]who believe just having same sexed attraction, not only makes you sinful, but means you cant be a Christian.
Then address your post to them rather than ignorantly lumping everyone who disagrees with you into the same category.

Quote:
This is a warfare subject for me, because people with no knowledge of homosexuals, their actions, the stigma attached to it, the feelings, and the hurt and division it can create in their own families, somehow ARE able to spout a lot of cruel and hurtful things.
Yeah we get it. You're hurt because you're not a mod of the CSection anymore. Take it up with Nate or better yet, forgive him and get over it. No offense to Nate or anybody else but if you're STILL hurt over not moderating a dead section of a dying forum you've got issues. Look around bro... there's nobody here. Who are you going to moderate????

Quote:
Well, I am through putting up with that. So everytime someone rattles on about Homosexuality, I will shine the mirror in their face...
Yeah that's Biblical............................

Quote:
...because it makes YOU feel a lot like how I feel when people like Nathan say things to me, that, may be truthful...but the delivery is shockingly appalling.
No.... it really doesn't.

Quote:
What would people think if it came out that Matt Hughes has a gay guy moderating his Christian Section.
Well Dave I guess that depends on the definition of Gay. If you mean a born again Christian who struggle with SSA I think it'd be fine. If you mean an unrepentant Christian or a carnal Christian who lives with one foot in the gay lifestyle and one foot in Christianity then I think that's be wrong.

Quote:
Nathan made me feel like a dirty little secret that needed to be silenced.
Nobody can make you feel anything Dave. If you're still hurt because of something Nate did then follow Scripture. Either confront him in LOVE and share your hurt or begin praying for him until your heart softens and you can forgive him.

I don't know all the details of your little quarrel with Nate and to be honest I really don't care BUT if I were to take a stab at it I'd be willing to bet that you're no longer a Moderator because you lack objectivity and like in this thread you have a way of bullying people and making every single thread, comment or discussion about you.

Dave you're the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. Everything has to be about you. I believe that my friend is the problem.