View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
Thankfully YOUR condemned and heading for judgement also

You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection. GOD makes no distinguishment between a homosexual and a liar, or someone who is deceitful.

Do you still tell lies Nathan? After being saved...do you still dable in conceit? Is that not a life style of sin Nathan?

What is YOUR Sin Nathan? Do you brush things under the carpet? Do you care more about your reputation and those of your associates then you do about expressing the truth?

Face the truth if you are actually brave enough, and condemn yourself like you know you should. Only then will you see that you also need saving. Yes...far from being immune...you are standing shoulder to shoulder with all those rampent homosexuals.

Its a Good job that Christ died in my place, because heaven knows, that is the only way I get to heaven. Jesus knows what I have done to deserve death. "born in sin, come on in"

I think you should watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyy0Z8AmOs
Actually, as a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, I'm not. Christ has already paid the price of my sins for me and saved me from the condemnation that I totally deserve. I've never claimed to be sinless under any circumstances; so the entirety of your posts is absolute nonsense.

But it's nice to know that you are not above passing judgment on others when you don't have all the facts, based solely on your own faulty assumptions. So, pot meet kettle, I guess.

I'm not afraid to be attacked for proclaiming the truth of the Bible. If that truth makes you feel bad about yourself, then obviously that's exactly how you should be feeling right now.