View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Dave, it sounds like you have a lot of good things to look forward to this year. I'll be praying about your job situation, as well as getting your own transportation.
Fanx Bonnie

This Year looks like it could be better then 2008/2009, and with more excitement then 2012.

It all stems from 2010, when I sat down in the early summer, and I made a list of all the things I thought would improve my life, make me happier, make me a better person. Then I gave myself five years to try and sort some of that out.

There are five main prongs,

Employment (Job satisfaction, An increase in wages to support Markenfield Maintainence, The beginings of a proper career, A sense of purpose within my working life) This has been the focus for the last entire year.

Independance (moving out of Rented Accomodation, possibly moving back to a city) I completed this to a satisfactory level when I moved onto the property ladder, which exceeded expectations in 2012)

Transportation (The fund began more then six months ago, and look set to mature towards the end of 2014. This will not only help me in terms of being able to travel, but it will save me money on podiatry, allow me to get more done at the allotment, and allow me to apply for jobs based further away so that I can commute, possibly to a nearby city)

Psycho-Social development

Spiritual Development My spiritual development has come on leaps and bounds since the fall of 2009. I feel I have moved further in the last three odd years, then in the whole of the last decade.

Those were the five main things, and I have a year and a half left, during which I feel like two of the Five have moved further then I thought possible, and two look set, GOD willing, to be completed this year. Four out of Five would not be a bad result.