Thread: Please Pray
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
I have seen a lot of young pregnant women in situations similar to this. Usually, though not always, the young woman grows up after having the baby and ends up realizing that baby daddy will never be a responsible, helpful parent. The resentment builds and she eventually leaves. My advice, make sure she knows that she has an escape option available to her and that you still love her. That does not mean giving in to letting her be wild and disregard your house rules, but it does mean forgiving when the time comes and helping her be safe along with your grandchild. I'll continue praying for the situation. I hope it all works out for the best and that she sees the light sooner rather than later. Please continue to keep us posted. We do care on this website even if we argue politics and religion until we're blue in the face.

~Amy
Good advice, Amy. It's hard to watch the ones you love choose hard paths/lessons; when they're that determined all you can do is let them know you're still there with your love.

Last edited by Bonnie; 11-28-2013 at 07:05 AM.