View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
It's all starting to fall apart for the President:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-meet-ins...0--sector.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN View Post
What's really bad is that my local news outlets are reporting that changing the plans to make this happen will drive costs up even higher. No matter what happens, Americans get screwed again.

~Amy
I don't think the Upton bill is going anywhere; Harry Reid won't allow it to be voted on once it gets to the Senate so it's basically DOA.

As to the President coming out Thursday with his "fix", that was all political to try to hold down the number of Dems who were thinking about voting, "Yes", to the Upton bill the next day. Also, now he'll be able to go out (and I'm sure he'll do this!) and blame the big bad insurance industry if people fail to get their insurance plans back. He doesn't really care if people get their plans back because he wants them forced into these exchanges, he just wants to look like he cares. He's the master of illusion..."Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I really think the only way Obamacare will die or be defeated is if it ultimately gets unfunded by young people refusing to pay for it, or by Americans using their vote in 2014 and 2016.

Last edited by Bonnie; 11-16-2013 at 06:27 PM.