View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I agree, it's unlikely that Obama is a true Christian, let alone a "strong Christian." However, you can't really expect a non-believer, like RNC, to be able to tell the difference.

As for the claim that Obama is "doing his best" for the less fortunate, you just have to look at his past charitable giving to see that he's extremely generous… with other people's money. According to his tax returns that Obama released during the 2008 campaign, his charitable giving looked like this:

2005: $77,315 to charity out of income of $1.66 million (4.6 percent)
2004: $2,500 out of $207,647 (1.2 percent)
2003: $3,400 out of $238,327 (1.4 percent)
2002: $1,050 out of $259,394 (0.4 percent)

So Obama expects everyone else in the country to be more generous with our money than he is willing to be with his own money. That is about as far from "doing his best" for the less fortunate as you can get.
i was quite serious .. i guess tho, i should have just said Christian and not strong Christian .. you either are or aren't right? and i guess everyone should base their giving to charity based on what goes on the tax form ... donating items, volunteering time doesn't count .. in that case, mitt romney giving millions to the LDS makes him a saint!!!!

as for obama, he is doing the better job of charitible donations by changing the laws ... making sure the poor, hungry and sick are taken care of by his policies ... and when the dems win in 2016 again, the people of america will have spoken, just like they did in 2008 and 2012 ...