View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I heard she called the President directly and he told he wasn't listening. Do you think she believed him?

My advice to her and anyone else, whatever the President says, think the opposite and you'll have the truth. Have you ever seen that movie "Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey, Dave. It's about a guy who is constantly lying, even to his little boy. When he fails to show up for the boy's birthday party, the little boy wishes that for 24 hours his dad cannot tell a lie. That's my wish for Barack Obama, except I would change the time to extend to the rest of his term!

That would be a picture, the next time he opens his mouth to lie to us, the truth actually comes out! Oh to see the look on his face...priceless!
Wouldn't THAT be a refreshing change?

Tonight someone was running clips of Obama promising you can keep your insurance...your doctor...if you switch, your new plan will be lower in cost...blah blah blah. He can lie more smoothly than anyone in recent memory.

Dave, as to your point, BO is pathologically paranoid, IMO. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out his intermediaries had the NSA tap Merkel's phone. He's worse than Nixon was! Even the Saudis don't trust him, and today threatened to cut diplomatic ties with the US in an unprecedented move.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16