View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am sure you do love your country, as i do ... i don't know how you think he doesn't love his country though .. he is doing what he think is best for the country, and i guess that means in the long term keeping the power with the democratic party .. i am sure that is one of the goals of every pres, is to try and do a good job, so that your party gets re elected the next time around ... i think come 2016, the dems will get the nod again, which probably means he is making the majority of voters happy!
I won't even try to guess how the 2014 and 2016 elections will go. I would never have thought any incumbent President would have been re-elected for a 2nd term with such a weak economy and even weaker record to run on as Obama had. Instead of giving all the credit for that to Obama, I'm going to have to give some to all those conservative voters who refused to go vote because they weren't happy with Romney as their candidate.

I guess we'll see how much hurt'n people are willing to endure before they finally wise up.