View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I would hazzard a guess, dear fellow, that I know a hell of a lot more about politics then you...and probably a hell of a lot more about Russia then you.

Russia told Obama quite straight at the end of the G20 summit that he would defend Syria from a United States attack....As he has been supplying weapons to syria since the arab revolution...I think its fair to say that he's serious about Syria...the Russians have gone to GREAT lengths...I've never seen them so staunchly defend a foreign power before.

Besides...Russia wouldnt attack the US Homesoil...its the ships belonging to the US in the waters near Syria that it could viably sink...Honnestly...it would only take a single missile froma Russian boat...or a chemical missile from Syria to hit an American Naval ship...and you'd soon have a more dramatic conflict.

Dont under-estimate Vlad...he's not as stupid as he looks.
you may know more a lot about me . sure, sounds good ... but there is no way that vlad does anything if the US attacks syria, he may be their ally, but he won't risk getting his ass handed to him for them ..