View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
He told his girlfriend that he was going to try to lose the guy following him. I'm not sure I would want to lead someone following me to my front door.

Yeah, and about those 4 mins. What was Zimmerman doing? Did it take him 4 mins to look for a street sign and start back to his car? He has given them exact directions to his truck. Why not just meet them there?

Martin's girlfriend was on the phone with him until 1 min before 911 calls about a fight. She says he was at his father's place, heard the initial confrontation of them meeting up last time. I believe Zimmerman found him there, Martin ran (hence the woman who saw the running of two people 10 feet apart "then later maybe only one, lol" guy ), Zimmerman caught him and then proceeded to get his ass beat.

I believe he shot Martin in self defense but I think he got himself in that position to start with.

Neighborhood watch people are not supposed to follow/pursue. It's in the handbook. lol

I believe this was vigilante justice. However in this case the kid was doing nothing wrong.
So in the absence of fact just insert theory or assumptions? Or worse yet despite the presence of facts insert it anyway?

So let me get this straight... Zimmerman found Martin, Martin ran and Zimmerman caught him??? Seriously? Um... have you seen the two people in question here??? So a fat out of shape Zimmerman chased and actually CAUGHT Martin????

Ok... sure... again NO evidence shows that but we've already established that things like truth, facts and evidence mean nothing to those with an agenda. So... Zimmerman catches him... what then? Martin has ZERO injuries besides the gunshot... Zimmerman has Zero marks on his hands/knuckles to indicate he ever struck Martin, even once.

Quote:
I believe he shot Martin in self defense but I think he got himself in that position to start with.
Unless the position you're referring to is laying on the ground and waiting for Martin to slam his head into a sidewalk then no, he didn't.

Quote:
Neighborhood watch people are not supposed to follow/pursue. It's in the handbook. lol
I know facts don't matter but Zimmerman wasn't "on duty" that night and wasn't acting as part of the neighborhood watch. So while technically he was part of it he wasn't on that night.

Quote:
I believe he shot Martin in self defense.....I believe this was vigilante justice.
Which is it? Can't be both.

Quote:
However in this case the kid was doing nothing wrong.
Other than starting the physical altercation by sucker punching Zimmerman in the nose, getting on top of him, raining down punches and ultimately slamming his head into a sidewalk multiple times right???