View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
A woman said she saw two men running 10 feet apart. Then later changed her testimony to maybe it was just one man running. The 10 feet apart is a pretty good detail. lol. I don't know why she changed her story.

I'm sure that Martin was beating Zimmerman up. And technically by law he was covered in shooting the kid under self defense.

However, I still believe Zimmerman was the aggressor and Martin was fighting out of self defense to begin with.
How are you defining "aggressor"? A lot of people are saying he was the aggressor because he got out of his car, I don't agree with that. Neither of them had broken any laws or done anything illegal until the first punch was thrown, and Zimmerman is the one with the broken nose. The only mark on Trayvon is the bullet wound. Zimmerman could have used his gun a lot sooner than he did, but he didn't do that. If he was the aggressor I would have expected the shot to come sooner.

Two things you haven't commented on, 1) both Mike and I hit on the fact both of them tell the people they are on the phone with that they've lost sight of the other one, and 2) those 4 minutes Trayvon had to get safely home. They've lost sight of each other and Trayvon has the time to get safely home. Why didn't he go home! How do you get around that?!

Last edited by Bonnie; 07-20-2013 at 08:04 PM.