View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
Not Guilty was the correct verdict. Whether you agree with him getting out of his car and following Trayvon or not, it wasn't against the law. The only time a law was broken in the entire scenario was when Trayvon Martin attacked George Zimmerman and beat him up.

You can accuse George Zimmerman of bad judgement but not of breaking any laws. He only used his gun when he felt his life was in danger, and rightfully so.
i agree that the verdict was the correct one, but imo it gives precidence now for people to do what GZ did ... all you have to do is leave as litttle evidence as possible and make sure you kill the other person ... then it becomes easy to follow the evidence ..

it goes to the case of raul rodriguez ... imo, its very similar, except he was video taping the whole thing .. and then he got 30-40 years in prison

i think zimmerman knew he could do this, get away with it .. i think being charged actually was a surprise to him ... i think the prosecution were made up of terrible lawyers who tried to get the big charge instead of going to reasonable chargers .. in the end, the jury had no choice but to acquit