View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
GOD created all the animals on Earth, then GOD created Adam and Eve who every human on Earth is descended from. Immediately after creating Eve, GOD created marriage. This is why marriage exists throughout all of GOD's creation regardless of religion or culture.

Sure, there are animals that mate for life, but I wouldn't necessarily consider those to be marriages.
All of Creation was originally designed perfect before the Fall....Incase you hadnt noticed...Creation was spoilt.

Now ALL creation is doomed without the aid of Christ....and you think GOD takes notice of a Union, symbolic of His Love for His People....and think it applies to other faiths...or no faiths at all??

The point your missing is...those other marriages may aswell be the same as animal unions...Marriage, as I pointed out...is NOT just to provide a shelter and safe surround for Union...it is NOT just a promise made between two people...it is NOT Justified, Consecrated, Blessed, or Sanctified by a Church Ceremony.

Its a Fundemental part of my theology. The Church has ZERO control over Sacrements, and ONLY GOD can bestow a sacrement...Marriage is a Sacrement....If you say that GOD bestows that gift on people of other faiths and no faiths...who live a sinful lifestyle because they dont believe...but say that GOD Refuses to bestow it on homosexuals....the question I have for you is...Why?

BOTH live sinful lifestyles...and all sin is equal in the eyes of GOD.

The fact that a man and a woman can procreate actually leads them to MORE sin...for not only have they married without GODs blessing...they then procreate outside of wedlock!! At least Homosexuals that marry will never by guilty of THAT sin

What this boils down to...is one rule for one, another rule for another. Because non christians can procreate...YOU dont mind them marrying, and turn such a blind eye to the sin of them who marry without being saved, that everything is fine.....but Homosexuals marrying...Well GOD just hates them.

News for you Nate...GOD hates the heathen just as much.

If its wrong for Gays, its wrong for Heathen...if its right for the heathen....well...