View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
First off, the "50%" is not an accurate statistic. It includes 2nd, 3rd marriages from individuals, so in that it throws the numbers off. Some say the actual numbers are 25-30%.

Secondly, your argument is illogical. One thing has NOTHING to do with the other. Gay marriage is not marriage at all and therefore calling it such, and legalizing it and forcing it through is threatening.

Read your Bible man. You need to have ears to hear. The world is nuts, and heading straight to hell and these kinds of abomonations are nothing but indications of that.
well, you may be right ... i don't know what the real rate of divorce is, 50% is the number that is thrown around .. who knows if you can even find real stats on this ... listen, when you can go to vegas and get married by a guy dressed as elvis, or have a drive thru wedding, how can people say that two guys or two girls marrying each other goes against the values of marriage ... or also the fact that heterosexuals are getting around the system for tax reasons and getting married to save some dough .. i am not saying that two wrongs make a right, but i think allowing gay marriage isn't going to tarnish the institution for those religious people who have been married for years ..